Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Over a mug of tea!


Totally horrified to see that over a month has whizzed by since my last post!!!!









I am still blogging...sort of!!!
I lurk a lot on other blogs to read what you are all up to. Great activity while sipping my early morning tea..
I will be posting a real post very very soon.......Christmas break very soon ...sigh!!!!

I do agree with this just difficult to not overdo the work bit!



Keep well

Amanda :-)

6 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a saying....
    "Time flies...but, you are the pilot". :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work does get in the way of life doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't be that way...but you are right...it does!
      Thanks for popping in :-)

      A x

      Delete
  3. So glad to see you pop in and say hello! Take care and don't work too hard in the lead up to time off. Enjoy the moment if you can my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda, time does fly it's quite scary really, I hope you enjoy your Christmas break. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see your blog pop to the top of my list. Loved the image of the rock in the sand. I agree about resting. I'm a proponent of it. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)