Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Sunday 25 August 2013

The Winner

We have a winner!!!!!



the response has been wonderful and it is a great shame I can only choose one winner!

"A person does not seek luck;luck seeks the person"  
Turkish quote

the winner is ....

over there in Germany.
CONGRATULATIONS!

but please don't forget that this is a surprise giveaway and as indicated in the original post:
"The winner will be chosen via Random Number generator on 24th August and by 27th August I shall post the winner's prize on my blog. "

Barbina please send me your postal address.


Amanda :-)

14 comments:

  1. Many congrats to the lucky winner!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to lucky Barbina and Happy Sunday to you Amanda!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the winner!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Barbina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe, that I'm your winner! I'm so happy!!! I can't wait to see my prize! :)
    Sending you many hugs and kisses! xxBarbina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbina is very lucky, I have been the winner of one of your giveaways and I know they are wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Sunday everyone-and big congrats to Barbina-how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Barbina Thank you Amanda for having the contest hope your weekend has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Tami,

    Its a pleasure, I get a lot of joy from doing it too !!!!


    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Barbina!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Barbina ^_^
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)